Join our upcoming events across Australia, abroad and online.
- Seminar 1 – Rethinking Data in the Platform World
Friday 9 April 2021, 9am- 10.30am, Online
Speakers: Prof Katharina Pistor of Columbia Law School, and Salomé Viljone of Cornell Tech and NYU Law School
- Seminar 2 – Disciplining the Market or Being the Market
Friday 23 April 2021, 9am- 10.30am, Online
Speakers: Prof Julie Cohen of Georgetown Law Center, and Assoc Prof Kean Birch of York University
- Seminar 3 – Organisations and Intermediaries in the Data Economy
Friday 7 May 2021, 9am- 10.30am, Online
Speakers: Prof Bronwen Morgan of UNSW, and Assistant Prof Nathan Schneider of University of Colorado Boulder.
Social Issues in Automated Decision Making
Thursday 15 April 2020, 8pm- 9.30pm, Online
Speakers: Prof Louise Amoore of Durham University (UK), Dr Antoinette Rouvroy of the University of Namur (Belgium), and Dr Minna Ruckenstein of the University of Helsinki (Finland)
Stay tuned for upcoming events held across Australia and internationally by subscribing to our updates.
- Student Welcome Event – Melbourne
Monday 1 March 2021, RMIT
- Student Welcome Event – Brisbane
Monday 15 February 2021, QUT
- ADM in Child and Family Services: Mapping what is happening and what we know
Tuesday 24 November 2020, Online
Speakers: Dr Joanna Redden (Western University, Ontario, Canada), A/Prof Philip Gillingham (University of Queensland, CoE Associate Investigator), Prof Rhema Vaithianathan (Auckland University of Technology & UQ) and Carol Ronken (Director of Research, Bravehearts, Australia)