ADM+S Launches Media Training Pilot Program
Author Sally Storey
Date 24 September 2021
The ADM+S Centre’s Research Training and Career Development Committee have selected the first round of participants to take part in a bespoke media training program.
The program will consist of tailored, private sessions with global branding and design expert Dr Anna Harrison who will help researchers develop their skills in communications, research translation, personal branding, and media presence. Participants will be equipped with the confidence to engage with media and be on their way to building their profile as a researcher, lending credibility to their own career and that of the collective ADM+S Centre.
Congratulations to the following ADM+S researchers selected to participate in our pilot program:
- Dr Henry Fraser (Research Fellow, Queensland University of Technology)
- Megan Kelleher (PhD Student, RMIT University)
- Dr Anjalee de Silva (Research Fellow, University of Melbourne)
- Dr Emma Quilty (Research Fellow, Monash University)
- Laura McLean (PhD Student, Monash University)
- Nataliya Ilyushina (Research Fellow, RMIT University)
A waitlist is now open for ADM+S researchers interested in participating in the media training program in future. To join the waitlist please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.